ABOUT CALLEENCalleen Cordero's first step on her journey to becoming one of today's most inspiring American designers began in Marin County, CA, where at the age of fifteen she was first immersed in the world of high fashion footwear.
Beginning in sales at an upscale boutique, her innate talent for fashion and her passion for well-crafted shoes began to shine through, and Calleen soon found herself elevated to the position of assistant buyer, traveling to Europe to view collections and meet with designers, all by the age of sixteen. From this precocious beginning, Calleen went on to represent some of the top names in the footwear industry and learned about every aspect of the art and trade.
In 1999, she began designing her own line and started her company with a simple idea in mind to make handmade artisan quality footwear, handbags and accessories - that everything she made would be as authentic as it was beautiful, as comfortable as it was luxurious, and as nourishing to the soul as it was to the eye. Visit her Lifestyle Boutique in Los Angeles.
ABOUT THE BRANDA true testament of dedication to quality handmade products. Calleen Cordero has, in her 20 plus years, become a Lifestyle Brand, making beautiful footwear, accessories, home goods, and pet collars that get better with age and crafted to last. We are committed to using only the finest leathers, materials, and semi-precious hardware for each of our items. We are not disposable or fast fashion, and don’t follow trends, but create sensible, sexy footwear and accessories that keep you ahead of trends and provide a timeless piece for yourself, your home or your pet, that you will enjoy with uniqueness, and comfort for many years.
- Across our line of products, the materials we use are chosen to provide you with the best possible product with minimal environmental impact.
- Each of our shoes have multiple comfort features to give you products that are a joy to wear.
- Our boots and heels feature Poron foam padded insoles.
- Our Leather soled sandals are hand molded with arch support and EVA midsoles that provide cushioning and rebound while protecting your feet.
- Our hardware and studs are solid brass sourced from domestic equestrian suppliers for durability.
- Leftover leather is repurposed into artisanal cuffs, key chains and other items.
- Calleen Cordero is the heart of handmade luxury and conscious production. Each design created is as unique as the person who wears it.